Contact the MOAIS Project
Contact the Project Leader
655 Avenue de l'Europe,
38334 Saint Ismier cedex, France
DirectionsWe are in the 'B' wing of the INRIA building in Montbonnot-Saint-Martin.
INRIA's research center is quite a distinctive landmark, so it shouldn't be too hard to spot when driving close by.
Access by train
From Grenoble's train station:
- take a taxi (taxi station outside), OR
- hop up on the tramway, line B, to "Gières". To find the tramway station, take a right turn when leaving the train station and walk for ~50m. Don't forget to punch your ticket before boarding.
Once you're in the tram, two courses of action are offered to you: :
- Bail out at "Grand Sablon" and take the bus line "Express 3" or "Express 1". Exit at "Prés-de-l’eau". From there, take the bus line 6070 and exit at INRIA. You could go on foot though, as you are roughly 1km away on a straight road. Check the bus map if you're unsure on which direction to take.
- Bail out at "Bibliothèque", then take the bus line 6070 (FREQUENCY: every half an hour at peak, every hour else). Leave the bus at "Montbonnot-INRIA-Pupilles de l’Air".
Access by car from Grenoble
- From Grenoble, take the highway to "Chambery".
- Exit at "Montbonnot/Domène" (exit number 26).
- At the first roundabout (traffic circle), turn left to "Montbonnot". You'll cross the bridge and reach a second roundabout.
- Take the second exit.
- You'll reach a third roundabout. Take the second exit and keep driving forward until you run into the INRIA building.
Access by car from Chambery
- Take the highway to Grenoble.
- Exit at "Montbonnot/Domène" (exit number 25).
- At the first roundabout, take the second exit.
- At the second roundabout, take the second exit.
- Keep driving forward until you reach the INRIA building.
Access by taxi
Call the taxi service (24 h / 24) at : +33 (0)4 76 54 42 54