I was teaching assistant at the Grenoble IUT 2.
I was teaching assistant at Polytech Grenoble during one semester. I gave a set of tutorials on computer's architecture.
- Hardware and Software Architectures of Computers. Elementary building blocks: combinatorial and sequential circuits. Finite state machine synthesis. Instructions interpretation.
I also gave algorithmics' tutorials during one semester at Ensimag school.
- Analysis and design of algorithms. Data structures (trees, dictionaries, priority queues, graphs).
I was teaching assistant at the Esisar school for two years. I mainly taught networking, and took care of database practicals.
- Entity-Relationship Modeling and SQL language.
- Network ISO layers from 1 up to 4.
- NE440, NE445:
- Network ISO layers from 4 up to 7. Socket programming and communicating applications programming.
- Communicating applications (mostly web services) programming. Multi-threaded applications with sockets.